Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cham cham

haiz sad sad haha yesterday i kena scold by boss....actually not my fault a ...
i eat die cat...haiz....nvm la...since my boss is fga de bible teacher (english)
i know that god wan to change and improve my attitude in my job....
i will try my best to enter my job with the glory of god.....
^^
haha so fast today already thursday im missing the day saturday~ haha
im going pasar malam later xD haha happy tuesday that time i walk pasar malam at sri petaling...always saw a lof of fga member xD haha...every times i walk sure got saw wan....

this saturday our pastor going to say about How To Choose Your Life Partner...haha
wow gan jiong sure a lot of Hao Sang Zai Hao Sang Lui love to hear it...hahaha
xD of course im also young la hahaha...that all for today~~~busy a xD

No comments:

Post a Comment