Thursday, October 15, 2009

Time pass so fast...

time passed so fast...oct 25 is my final exam...no time to study but i have to...
haiz...scare but scare is came from santan....however i fail or pass i must inside faith of god...nowadays just rushing my assignment and my work.

Sometimes also forget to pray for god...haiz feel so useless...1 days got 24 hours god just need us to near and pray to him for 30minutes - 1 hours...

so fast tomorow is saturday~haha...long time i didnt update my blog..haha
yesterday i saw 1 of my friends he fetch me back to home...i ask...you know wei jie?
he say ya...he ask me how you know him de ? i say church friends..
he say jesus people again...but no angry just laugh and say...i tell him..if you free you can come for 1 day..he say dunwan because his friends go for 1 day than continue the day sure not free at friday saturday sunday....haha....

i really feel like wan to tell him that jesus is only the real god and only the god in this world...but i think when i need to let him know this first of all i need to show my attitude to them first...^^ hope god help...god bless all of my friends let them more love you and be the servant~.

No comments:

Post a Comment