Monday, November 2, 2009

Was busy recently

really so busy recently...lot of project and Operation manual need to do at my office...recently just keep rushing my work..and my study there after this week need to study again...because last 2 week was holiday but my life is same still need to work just no need to study...
haha..sometimes feel quite happy because my life is full and wont feel like boring and nothing to do...^^ all of this need to thanks god...
because god bring me to a newlife...he is the only one i love muacks~!!!!
i will love and worship god until i go to heaven that day~!
thanks you jesus to bring me to a new life.
thanks you jesus because you are the only one who love me.
thanks you jesus because you are the one i only had when im alone when im lonely when im scary..
thanks you jesus because you live in my heart and hear my pray.
thanks you jesus because you done a miracle in my life.~! i love jesus yesus forever amen!~ muacks

No comments:

Post a Comment